Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Luke has a new tooth!

While I was sitting in the dental surgeon's office yesterday, awaiting the removal of two teeth, I actually got a pleasant surprise! We found Luke's first tooth! I know, I know, this is not my first baby and it sounds a little silly. But...it's amazing all the same. He laughed so hard when I felt it. Like he is incredibly proud of growing a tooth! Well, he should be. He's been working real hard at it, with lots of discomfort and drool, for a while now.

By the way, anyone who knows me and my mouth (I did not say my BIG MOUTH), will not be surprised at this other development. When the surgeon was removing my teeth, he accidentally broke off another tooth and had to remove that, too. So now I'm recovering form the removal of THREE teeth. Ouch!

No, candance, it's not Castle dental this time.

3 comments:

cjm said...

Good grief! And you're right...it's not a surprise that something freakish happened yet again.

Stacey G said...

I admire your resilience despite your attracting unfortunate things. I believe we all have a purpose...your ship always seems to come in eventually.

Thanks for the comments the other day. I DO like your opinions! =)

The Muse's Oracle said...

Alot of focus on teeth it seems! I can just picture the scene you described as you found his tooth! You are a jewel of a writer and I appreciate all your stories. You always come up shining and that is why you are my hero. Luke is so lucky to have you. Hope all is well.