Saturday, August 02, 2008

Doubts

I compose so many posts in my head that I get surprised when I get on this thing and realize it's been weeks since I've actually written anything.

I had a great birthday month thanks to some special people in my life. Great gifts, Happy Birthday banners in my office and home, a great big balloon, one luncheon, two dinners, the theatre (Agatha Christie, no less!), and most of all, the attention. It's true, we Leos do like the attention. Funny thing, this time, though. I felt a bit uncomfortable with all the time and lovely gifts. Almost as if I didn't deserve this, I must be keeping my friends from something more important. What's happened to this Leo, this woman?

4 comments:

cjm said...

Oh, please don't have doubts. There's nothing more important than the people in our lives! That's why work and chores are getting on my nerves so much lately. Less time for LIFE. We need to give each other attention more often. Maybe it will seem less weird that way. :o)

StaceyG said...

Of course you deserve it! YOU ROCK

Anonymous said...

There is no place i would rather have been! I had a fantastic time and realized how much I missed hanging out with you. Not to mention experiencing cjh's race-car like driving!! Wow! Who knew she had it in her?!

cph

Cheryl said...

I am so grateful to my friends. I wasn't really digging for compliments here but enjoyed them nonetheless.