Saturday, January 06, 2007

Note to previous post

I've got to correct myself: Big Unity did not actually tell us to leave the church that year and go into the cold winter snow. What the usher said was, "would we please take the child into the cry room?" Not cold, no snow. The Big Unity is full of very nice people. And my friends from Little Unity told me they were actually entertained by the granddaughter's dancing this year. REAL nice people.

And I'm SO excited about the new year. Glad I stopped making all of those troublesome resolutions and just decided to be good to myself. Is anyone else out there as excited as I am?

2 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Maybe not EXCITED, but certainly hopeful!

cjm said...

Yes, I can go with "hopeful," too. A little too busy right now for too much "excited."